Monday, May 27, 2013

short story: the missing shoe

"Mommy, Mommy!"
"What, baby? What do you need?"
"I want a pet!"
"No, honey. Mommy can't afford a pet."

  They had just moved into a brand new house and little Jimmy had to make new friends, but he didn't want normal human friends. No. What human has human friends? Jimmy wanted a rodent.

"Jimmy, let's go, honey."
" Where we going, Mommy?"
"Out, Jimmy."
"Where's the box of shoes?"

 They hadn't unpacked completely. Jimmy had been barefoot. Everything was still in boxes in this creaky, Tim Burton mansion.
Eeeeeekkkkk!!!

 "Wow!"
It was a mouse.
"You'll be my best friend!.... Mommy, can we keep it?"

3 comments:

  1. It's taking quite a but of digging, but I think I've almost got it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah this story led me to figure out how to create a mouse(text):
    <:3)~

    ReplyDelete